Global Insolvency Copyright Policy and Permissions
All content on Global Insolvency (http://globalinsolvency.com), including text, graphics, images, logos and HTMLs, are property of the American Bankruptcy Institute and carry copyright protection under U.S. copyright law http://www.copyright.gov/title17/. Permission to use globalinsolvency.com content may be granted via the Copyright Clearance Center www.copyright.com.
ABI members and authors can obtain permission and reprint rights at no charge by e-mailing email@example.com. Please include:
- HOW you will be using the content (e-mail, Web site, presentation, copies for classroom use, etc).
- The number copies you will be distributing
- Your full name and name of conference, school, event you will be presenting or distributing at
- If asking for permission to repost on the Web, if your site is password-protected, and how long you wish to post ABI content for
- APPLICATION. The American Bankruptcy Institute, a private nonprofit association is referred to herein as the "ABI."
- COPYRIGHT. ABI owns all rights in the electronic publications and the copyrights therein displayed on this Web site. Copyright © American Bankruptcy Institute. All rights reserved.
permitted. Distributing or posting the PDF files is strictly prohibited without written permission of ABI.
- ALTERATION; NOTICES. Users may not modify, adapt, transform, translate or create any derivative work based on any materials included in the bookstore or library, or otherwise use any such materials in a manner that would infringe the copyrights therein. Each PDF file of an ABI publication will include a Copyright Notice and unique tracking number specific to the User. The copyright notice, confirmation number, and any other notices or disclaimers may not be removed, obscured, or modified in any way.
- DISCLAIMER. ABI and its officers, employees and agents do not accept any legal responsibility for errors, omissions or claims, nor do they provide any warranty, express or implied, with respect to information published in ABI books, digital or print format. In no event shall ABI be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential damages. THE ABI EXPRESSLY EXCLUDES ANY LIABILITY FOR BREACH OF ANY IMPLIED OR EXPRESS WARRANTY AS TO MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- CHANGE OF TERMS. ABI reserves the right to change, modify, or otherwise alter the terms of this license without prior notice to the user.
The technical information contained herein is provided to the American Bankruptcy Institute (ABI) by ABI members and non-members. While ABI makes every effort to present accurate and reliable information on this Internet site, ABI does not endorse, approve or certify such information, nor does it guarantee the accuracy, completeness, efficacy, timeliness or correct sequencing of such information. Use of such information is voluntary, and reliance on it should only be undertaken after an independent review of its accuracy, completeness, efficacy and timeliness. Reference herein to any specific commercial product, process or service by trade name, trademark, service mark, manufacturer or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, recommendation or favoring by ABI.
ABI (including its employees and agents) assumes no responsibility for consequences resulting from the use of the information herein, or from use of the information obtained at www.abiworld.org, or in any respect for the content of such information, including (but not limited to) errors or omissions, the accuracy or reasonableness of factual or scientific assumptions, studies or conclusions, the defamatory nature of statements, ownership of copyright or other intellectual property rights, and the violation of property, privacy or personal rights of others. ABI is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for, damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to or reliance on such information. No guarantees for warranties, including (but not limited to) any express or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular use or purpose, are made by ABI with respect to such information.